Notes for Presenters:
– Get people involved
– Ask the audience questions
– Make notes before you Present
– Don’t look at the screen. Don’t read off the screen.
– Project your voice, and be aware of your tone.
– Summarize less, and state the point clearly.
– Don’t use “um”, “like” or sentence fillers.
– Be sure and confident in what you are talking about
– Know the topic that you are presenting inside and out
Notes for the audience:
– Pay attention
– Take notes. You can blog them, type them on your phone, write them down
– Ask questions